"BTS surpasses 180K physical sales... 'Catching up' to EXO & Bigbang"
"BTS charts in American Billboard 200... 90K sales in the first week, catching up to EXO!"
"BTS 'The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt.2' sells 90K in the first week... Catches up to EXO"
"BTS threatens EXO... Almost reaches 90K sales in the first week"
Pann: BTS' company is desperate to beat EXO
1. [+320, -45] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(TOP 8 of first week sales)
2. [+300, -171] They're a group from a small company, overall. I've never seen a celebrity that lasted long after doing this kind of media-play.
3. [+286, -35] Since when did 81K become 90K?
4. [+117, -3] These articles are written by the company... Their company is thoughtless.
5. [+115, -0] Their standard is EXO
6. [+104, -0] Why does Big Hit always base the standard on EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Poor BTS, they're getting hate because of their company.
7. [+64, -6] Us Armies are also frustrated with the media-play... We know that BTS is much more unpopular than EXO. It's not the case that BTS fans think BTS surpasses EXO and other singers!
8. [+61, -1] Media-play shouldn't be overdone
9. [+54, -3] It reminds me of B2ST's old media-play of surpassing Bigbang