K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.88] Jun Hyun Moo's lookalikes + Taemin & Jonghyun


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Taemin, "Jun Hyun Moo looks like Shin Min Ah"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1006, -16] Key said on radio that when Taemin watches TV, he mentions a lookalike of the celebrity when they don't even look alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+614, -12] Kim Woo Bin: "What???????????????"

3. [+551, -43] I strangely see Shin Min Ah in him ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+357, -20] Taemin is so kind...

5. [+133, -11] Objectively, I do see Shin Min Ah in him

6. [+79, -6] What... It's only the picture, right? They actually look alike... I'm confused and flustered...

7. [+69, -3] Jun Hyun Moo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taemin grew up so well, by the way

8. [+59, -0] Jun Hyun Moo has thousand lookalikes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+254, -65] SM idols always guest on the show when they have a comeback. Is it thanks to Jun Hyun Moo?

2. [+234, -12] He really looks like Bruno Mars and Um Kyung Hwan

3. [+155, -17] Other two SHINee members also guested on the show last time... Who's the member that didn't guest?

4. [+46, -33] Taemin has good eyes ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+44, -29] He really looks like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+37, -28] He looks like fat Shin Min Ah

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo, "I'm the same age as So Ji Sub & Won Bin"

Source: Xports News via Naver

1. [+1340, -19] It's interesting that they're the same age but I'm more shocked that So Ji Sub and Won Bin are 40 already...

2. [+651, -25] The reality is that Won Bin and So Ji Sub are more handsome ㅋㅋ

3. [+615, -19] It's OK... I'm also the same age as Song Joongki...

4. [+129, -9] I also flinched at how Andreas and Jonghyun are the same age ㅋㅋ You can never guess Westerners' age

5. [+81, -3] I was touched when Taemin said you can make a long life a blessing, rather than thinking of a long life as a blessing. It made me reflect on my life. I liked that he believed in himself.




Article: 'Abnormal' Jonghyun's honest opinions as a good guy

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+457, -33] He's one of the few guys that appear to be thoughtful on SNS~

2. [+354, -13] SHINee members are all nice and they're cool as singers~ Fighting, SHINee ^^

3. [+330, -19] I watched the episode and I liked how he spoke well and how he appeared to be thoughtful. He became a little more likeable.

4. [+271, -12] Do well, SHINee!!!

5. [+240, -25] SHINee songs are the only SM music I listen to

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jonghyun, "I was the next DJ after Sung Si Kyung, I was pressured because of his 'Goodnight'."

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+27, -0] I understand Jonghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sung Si Kyung's "Goodnight" left a huge impact, so Jonghyun must've been stuck. I like both DJs.

2. [+15, -4] I listen to Jonghyun's radio sometimes and he has a good voice and his diction is comfortable to listen to.

3. [+4, -0] I always heard his high voice on variety shows and stages, so his calm voice on radio was unexpectedly good.

Back To Top