K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Long-term ulzzang couple Yoo Hye Joo ♥ Park Jiho


Pann: Wow, Yoo Hye Joo and Park Jiho have been together for 7 years

1. [+312, -1] Wow... it brings memories... Can't believe they're still dating... They need to get married.

2. [+282, -10] Wow, it's been 7 years already. Honestly, Yoo Hye Joo is the best ulzzang

3. [+225, -4] Their relationship is so pretty ㅠㅠ They're the only couple of Ulzzang Shidae that's still dating. Kinsha ㅠㅠ I hope they get married.

4. [+135, -2] I'm a guy and honestly, I'd rather be in one proper relationship like this than dating 100 girls.

5. [+100, -1] It's interesting that Yoo Hye Joo's age is still too early to get married when they've been dating for so long ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+75, -0] It's random but when I was young, I used to find Park Jiho's long hair so handsome, but now I just want to cut it.

7. [+74, -3] They really need to get married ㅠㅠ I commented on Yoo Hye Joo unnie's Instagram and asked her to wish me luck for an upcoming exam. She replied to me kindly. She's pretty and nice, both are my favorite ulzzangs.

8. [+69, -2] They've been dating for 7 years because both of them have a good personality. If one of them has a bad personality, it's hard to last long like that.

9. [+63, -2] It's their most recent picture. Still pretty and handsome...



10. [+57, -3] It's interesting that Park Jiho didn't debut as a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+49, -0] When they were on Ulzzang Shidae, their relationship was 3 years. They said they still got butterflies when they saw each other and I found them a very pretty couple. They're dating for long.

12. [+43, -2] I live in Busan. I went to watch a movie and Park Jiho and Yoo Hye Joo were sitting beside me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have tiny faces and they were so pretty and handsome ㅠㅠ

Back To Top