K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

GFriend SinB suffers eye trouble


Pann: SinB suffers eye trouble

1. [+127, -17] What is she gonna do with her nose

2. [+97, -3] A lot of GFriend members have a weird nose

3. [+97, -3] When I watch her performing, sometimes, she looks really pretty. But sometimes, she looks questionable because of her nose.

4. [+29, -0] Chalk nose. Kwanghee's nose.

5. [+29, -5] I really like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really liked her on Weekly Idol. She would've looked so pretty if her nose job was successful. She's still pretty but it's a pity. Anyways, her personality is my type ㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -0] I find her nose so unnatural ㅠㅠ Honestly, her cheekbones also look like an ajumma's. She's pretty overall but her plastic vibes didn't give me a good impression. I find Yerin the prettiest.

7. [+19, -3] Pretty. She looks like Jessica and looks so chic but her laugh is carefree. She also dances well in fancams. I see why she's the center. I can't believe she's a 98'er, that's when I entered an elementary school...

8. [+13, -2] Her personality was so cute on Weekly Idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yuju and SinB did everything ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top