K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pann OP claims that an iljin in her school became an SM trainee

Pann: Iljin in my school seems to have became an SM trainee

"There's this kid who bullies others (I'm one of the victims) and stans EXO excessively. I think she became an SM trainee. She's really pretty. She has a good body, a pretty face shape, and a really pretty forehead. She's a vice-captain of the vocal team, she's an amazing singer. She got caught drinking so she had to volunteer. She dates her friends' boyfriends. Anyways, minutes ago, she posted on Facebook, "The end of SNS. The start of success and a singer." I read the replies and her iljin friends commented, "Are you going to be a hoobae of EXO?" "Set me up on a blind date with celebrities after you debut." "Tell me how SNSD, EXO, and Red Velvet look in real life." Her account is deactivated now. It makes me cry. The bitch who bullied me severely is going to debut and be respected by the public. It gives me goosebumps. P.S.Y., when you debut, I won't leave you alone. I'll reveal all of your past and also the past of your friends. Let's see if you can succeed."

-

1. [+664, -10] Hello, I'm a head of SM's rookie department 2 Yoon Sung Ah. I'll be thankful if you send proofs to newproject@smtown.com to confirm the validity of this post. Our company will make quick actions to check if the girl is our trainee. Thank you.

2. [+282, -3] Park Soo Yeon and the bitch's friends' comments that they deleted. So funny ㅋㅋ


(The comments are apologizing to the OP and asking her to delete this post)


3. [+256, -2] This could be passed to SM and she could be kicked out, unless her face is a goddess level

4. [+104, -1] If the iljin trainee gets expelled, wouldn't she harm the OP? If she does that, her personality is the worst... She's only 16.

5. [+94, -5] I'm begging you. There are a lot of people that want to become a singer like me. Please make sure she gets expelled ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+82, -1] It'll be too late if you reveal after she debuts. Do you see a company who kicks out an idol because of iljin rumors? You have to reveal it before she debuts.

7. [+65, -3] I don't think SM will kick her out if she's a goddess level. They have a handsome scammer who dissed his classmates' looks.

8. [+56, -0] I'm an SM stan and it gives me goosebumps to think that artists like her will suck money out of my bank account. Please, SM. I only want pretty, handsome, and nice kids to take over my bank account ㅠㅠ Rookies are also no...

Back To Top