Birthday: April 26, 2003
Height/weight: 158cm / 42kg
Pann: Hul, a 03'er is debuting in a girl group
1. [+139, -6] There was a top Pann that said that an iljin bitch is debuting in Princess
2. [+134, -20] Whatever, I'm only gonna stan my bias. It's obvious that she'll be a nugu.
3. [+117, -1] So if Princess debuts, their fandom name will be Prince?
4. [+48, -0] I knew Song Seung Chae since she was on Kakaostory. She's untalented and she got cast for her visual. She posted her grad photo on Facebook in February ㅋㅋ She was confirmed to debut after a month of becoming a trainee. She deactivated her Facebook. It's true that she has a bad personality. Her Facebook friends would know. She had a fight on Facebook with someone that she fought in grade 3 and cursed Kim So Hye on Facebook. Her Kakaostory friends are defending her. If an untalented and trashy idol is gaining attention as the youngest idol, how is this fair for Produce 101 trainees and other hard-working trainees?
5. [+47, -0] Her company isn't even registered and the members were picked on Facebook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+36, -7] They won't be popular like April
7. [+33, -0] Yeah, she just graduated elementary school
(before & after makeup)
8. [+33, -1] She bashed Kim So Hye on Facebook. Does she think she'll be more successful than Kim So Hye?
9. [+24, -0] Wow, I'm so dumbfounded. I'm currently learning singing and dancing to become a singer. But she got in for her face and is confirmed to debut after a month ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess my life wasn't worth it, maybe I should give up. I'm trying so hard because it's my only hope. If she debuts, I'll reveal everything about her.
10. [+21, -0] It wouldn't matter if she flops because she'll have a plenty of time to find some other career.