K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTS fans bring Army Bombs to iKON's concert + more


An Army spotted with an Army Bomb at iKON's Daegu concert



-

Pann: Rude Armies

1. [+368, -23] I'm an Army. I'll apologize on behalf of the controversy. This is Armies' fault. I'm sincerely sorry, iKONICs. I have nothing to say. I'm just so sorry. I know how upset you must've been. Sorry...

2. [+315, -23] I'm a Konic but Armies shouldn't apologize just because of three fans. We need to catch those three idiots and kill them. What are they doing though ㅋㅋ I'm so speechless ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+171, -10] Wow, this is really mean

4. [+133, -2] Tip for Konics ㅋㅋ


"There's a red arcrylic on the tip of the Army Bomb. If you tilt it, it'll break and the Army will stare at you. Break the Army Bomb with your Konbat."


5. [+86, -4] What's funny is that it's not just one fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's one in area B and another one in area C. There are also VIP lightsticks. What the hell is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine an iKONIC going to your concert with a red Konbat. Ugh, well-mannered fans are suffering because of rude fans.

6. [+70, -1] Rude Armies are downvoting this post and well-mannered Armies are apologizing.

7. [+61, -2] She's not even an Army. What kind of an embarrassment is this? What the fuck is she thinking? Is she an anti? It fucking pisses me off. Sorry, iKONICs and iKON. Don't be upset just because of those few fans. It's a waste of emotions. Sorry again.

8. [+32, -0] I'm an Army. I hope the bitch gets married to Bang Si Hyuk. 

9. [+17, -0] This is not the end. A staff at the concert was wearing a TVXQ hoodie. Apparently, the staff was hired on the day of the concert. There's even a middle school student staff. What the hell is YG doing?

10. [+15, -1] What I'm worried about is that Konics might bring their Konbats to a next BTS concert to put on revenge... It's the three bitches' fault, please don't do that ㅠㅠ

Back To Top