Q) With your last album, the songs 'lined up' on the chart. Are you worried about chart ranking?
Kang Seung Yoon: "These days, winning #1, 2 on a digital chart is not that hard. If you have enough fandom and recognition, winning #1, 2 isn't too hard. But at the end, the public has to listen to it to last long."
Pann: Fuck... it makes me swear. He says #1, 2 is easy.
1. [+211, -67] There are singers that have been around for years but never win #1 whereas some have been around for 4~5 years to win #1. There are new idols every time and it's harder to win #1 and survive. His statement is iffy. The fans must've streamed hard to make his song #1. He's ignoring the fans' effort.
2. [+196, -82] The interview was after his songs dropped from #1, 2. I think he said winning #1, 2 isn't hard because they're in YG with recognition. He then said the music is more important to last long.
3. [+155, -56] What is this... It's making me upset.
4. [+95, -6] I don't think he's saying that winning #1, 2 on a digital chart is easy. He's saying that #1, 2 is easy as long as you have a stable fandom that does a lot of streaming. If you have recognition, a lot of people will listen to your songs whether they're good or bad. But they're not crucial for longevity. Kang Seung Yoon used wrong words. Please understand him, some singers are just terrible at speaking. Just take it as a pity.
5. [+80, -17] Then what does that make other idols who won #1 after years ㅋㅋ The fans streamed so hard and he says charting high isn't hard... The fans must be dumbfounded.
6. [+78, -9] Isn't Kang Seung Yoon is saying that winning #1, 2 temporarily is easy with a fandom, but charting for a long time needs the public? I don't think it's wrong.