K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyuna's overly sexy concept


Pann: What do you think of this concept of Hyuna?

1. [+141, -5] I guess she's portraying America's free-spirited style but it also gives Japanese AV actress vibes. Especially the picture of her in a swimsuit with a teddy bear between her legs while eating a banana ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+117, -7] It's honestly very so-so

3. [+85, -3] I loved her early solo promotions. Her talent aside, I was overwhelmed by her aura. But it's getting more and more severe, which is a pity. Innocent and cute Hyuna is just as charming.

4. [+32, -0] Bring back Bubble Pop Hyuna

5. [+31, -0] Too much... I'm not hating, it's really too much ㅠㅠ Change and Bubble Pop were the best. It was a sexy concept that didn't look cheap and Hyuna looked so pretty. She's sexy and pretty without much skin exposure. What a pity.

6. [+20, -2] At first, I found her body pretty and sexy but the level of exposure is going up after the praises. Sometimes, it's charming but sometimes, it makes me frown.

7. [+17, -0] Why does she keep eating bananas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Might as well deep it into milk ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+15, -0] "I'm waiting for a sponsor!"

Back To Top