K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there a popular group that you cheered for before they got popular?

Pann: Is there a popular group that you cheered for before they got popular?

1. [+265, -48] EXO

2. [+226, -17] EXO, Block B, B2ST, B1A4, Infinite

3. [+161, -23] Apink, EXO, Block B

4. [+44, -22] I'm curious. Why do Bigbang comments get a lot of downvotes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bigbang didn't get popular at debut, so mentioning Bigbang isn't wrong.

5. [+43, -3] I've cheered for Winner Seunghoon since K-Pop Star. I cried when he was eliminated ㅋㅋ

6. [+36, -17] I watched Bigbang's documentary. At that time, there weren't survival shows like that. I cheered for them and they're a top boy group now. I'm so proud.

7. [+36, -18] Bangtan

8. [+28, -2] I've cheered for BTOB since Thriller. My bias is a close friend with BTOB, so I always cheered for them. I think I cried more when they won #1.

9. [+27, -1] Sistar, Mamamoo, BTS, Winner, iKON, Teen Top, B2ST, BTOB, AOA, Apink, etc. I'm not a fan or anything but I would watch a debut stage, feel that they'll be popular in the future, and they really end up getting popular.

10. [+10, -2] EXID! I've liked them since Whoz That Girl and I also loved Dasoni's song. They came back with Up & Down after a very tiring hiatus ㅠㅠ I'm so happy that they're popular!!

Back To Top