Pann: How a girl group succeeds
1. [+141, -31] Oh My Girl is also four syllables. Maybe they'll do well...?
2. [+92, -4] These groups are doing well... We also have Miss A, f(x), 2NE1, and Wonder Girls.
3. [+85, -53] I like Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, and April. I hope they do well this year ㅠㅠ
4. [+32, -0] Wonder Girls is also successful right?
5. [+20, -0] 2NE1 declined a lot but they were so popular when they were at their peak
6. [+20, -0] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Girl's Day, f(x), and Miss A... But Sistar is three syllables though.
7. [+15, -0] No, they just have to strip and roll on the floor
8. [+12, -0] When the CEO of GFriend was naming the group, he chose four syllables on purpose because most popular groups are four syllables.
9. [+11, -2] What about Rainbow...
10. [+6, -0] I just realized that all of SM girl groups are four syllables. SNSD, f(x), Red Velvet...