K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

GFriend's popularity is ambiguous?


Pann: I don't really feel GFriend's popularity

1. [+314, -21] Hul, I also feel the same. They win #1 a lot but I can't really feel it.

2. [+297, -76] It's because their company does too much media-play. I'm honestly suspicious of their digital sales ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Winning #1 for three weeks without much fans?

3. [+287, -25] It's like an empty house, not a house full of people. I can't describe it well but it's that feeling.

4. [+119, -3] It's because the members are not issued. They're doing well digitally but none of the members support the results. SNSD had Tiffany, Yoona, Jessica, and Taeyeon. Apink had Naeun and Eunji. Twice has Tzuyu, Sana, and Naeyon.

5. [+103, -11] They were likeable but I stopped liking them when I saw them not controlling their facial expressions.

6. [+89, -3] GFriend will be like Sistar. Strong digital sales but without a big fandom.

7. [+79, -4] GFriend needs to work harder because they're not exactly popular yet. They already have controversies on their facial expressions. They were controversial on My Little Television. Sowon also got her dances wrong and she doesn't even bow after the stage when she's the leader. They don't have much fans but their small fandom is causing hate everywhere... They could lose their popularity instantly.

8. [+72, -5] Everything aside, the biggest disadvantage is that their fandom is unlikeable to other fandoms. I was so shocked when I saw them attacking EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What do you expect, they even media-play themselves as the same level as Bigbang and EXO ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+67, -3] What's popular is Lee Ki Yong's songs, not GFriend

10. [+62, -0] I think their songs are popular, not the group

11. [+57, -3] They media-play about their popularity but Twice is getting all the CFs

12. [+57, -1] People say their three songs are great but they don't know the singers' faces ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top