K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

AOA Cream's debut gets mixed opinions


Pann: AOA Cream music video?

1. [+156, -21] FNC copies too much... They're always on "the second celebrity". They promoted Juniel as the second IU and failed. Seolhyun was first promoted as the second Suzy, although she has a different image now. I still can't understand why they did that, the girls have such different images. AOA's concept was a total ripoff of After School and they're even copying the subunit. Is this the second Orange Caramel? Find some new colors. They're copying other successful people all the time.

2. [+147, -30] The music video is pretty but the song is honestly mediocre

3. [+81, -67] "I'm jealous baby" keeps ringing in my head ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like the song and Yuna and Hyejung sing well. I love Yuna's voice.

4. [+50, -83] I wish they'd win #1, it's totally my type

5. [+46, -33] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song is weird, it's so obvious that they're copying Orange Caramel. Pretty sure they'll flop.

6. [+40, -6] I personally find it so-so. The concept, song, and dance don't match. I don't even know why they're wearing Magic Girl outfits.

7. [+32, -21] They're calling me jealous just because I don't like the song ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do I have to have the same opinion as yours? Don't be rude, you idiots.

8. [+29, -7] Honestly, the song is bad

Back To Top