K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Twice: leader Jihyo & maknae Chaeyoung


Pann: Idol who did a successful diet

1. [+97, -8] She should lose more weight because then she'll look prettier. Her current facial features are no joke already.

2. [+77, -10] Jihyo is a natural beauty

3. [+57, -2] She was pretty since before but after she gained and lost weight, her cheekbones looked big because she still has the big structure(?) That's what I felt when I saw her photos. But I was surprised when I saw her in real life because she had a small head and her eyes were a half of her face... She was skinny and pretty.

4. [+50, -5] Jihyo is a very hard-worker

5. [+33, -2] Woah, I find Jihyo prettier than Tzuyu and Nayeon. Jihyo's face is the type that I really like. Ajumma face, my ass.

=


Pann: Maknae who gets adored by every member

1. [+26, -1] Son Chang <3



2. [+25, -7] I love you Chaeyoung!!!



3. [+16, -0] So cute

Back To Top