K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Reply PD says 'Reply 1974' is planned


Shin Won Ho PD's old interview: 
"After 1988, I think 1974 is another important year in contemporary history. There were many big and revolutionary events such as shooting of Yook Young Soo, opening Seoul subway, first Choco Pies, Water Gate incident, carnation, and etc. I want to make a drama that feels like looking at dusty and old photos. Simple but beautiful old days, I want to portray the youth of 386 generation. We're considering it as the next project."

Article says 'Reply 1974' will start to shoot in this year's summer at the earliest.

-

Pann: Next is 'Reply 1974'

1. [+514, -32] You guys weren't born in 1988 or earlier but you still enjoyed the series

2. [+310, -26] It's gonna go back to Reply Joseon

3. [+260, -35] I expected 2002

4. [+114, -0] I saw someone saying that it'll go back to Reply Stone Age ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There will be no script and Sung Dong Il will be hunting mammoths ㅋㅋㅋ So funny

5. [+82, -1] You guys must have young parents because it's my father's generation. What Joseon?

6. [+79, -8] I don't want them to. Is it gonna be another husband hunting? And how are they gonna portray the political conflicts at that time? They didn't even do a good job on portraying 1988.

7. [+67, -0] Stop talking about your parents being too young or yourselves not being born. People in the 50's and 60's also watch dramas. Your parents are not the standards, kids.

8. [+65, -1] I thought it'd be 1980 though?

Back To Top