K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ranking of male idols with the most uncommon last names


14) iKON Goo Junhoe (41th of commonness)



13) Block B Zico / Woo Jiho (42th)



12) BTS Suga / Min Yoongi (47th)



11) Monsta X Chae Hyungwon (52th)



10) B1A4 Gongchan / Gong Chansik (56th)



9) EXO Byun Baekhyun (59th)



8) EXO DO / Do Kyung Soo (66th)



7) BAP Bang Yongguk (73th)



6) Block B PO / Pyo Jihoon (79th)



5) 2PM Ok Taecyeon (85th)



4) BTOB Yook Sungjae (86th)



3) B2ST Yong Junhyung (101th)



2) Seventeen Boo Seungkwan (110th)



1) Bigbang Taeyang / Dong Youngbae (127th)

=

Instiz: Ranking of male idols with unique last names

- Seungkwan, son of Jeju Island ㅠㅠ

- I didn't realize that these are uncommon last names because I'm too familiar with their names

- I also expected to see Yang Hyun Suk...

- Hul, Boo Seungkwan is an actual name? I thought it was a nickname

- I've never seen a Dong

- I honestly thought Ok Taecyeon was Chinese because of his name... ㅋㅋ

Back To Top