K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

How other singers would sing Ice Cream Cake


Red Velvet (original)
"Juseyo that sweet-flavored ice cream cake~ A taste that will suit special today~"



Mamamoo
"Hey there you sweet ice cream man! I don't need that ice cream, I just need you to come~ Boy, shh! Ladies and gentlemen!"



AOA
(Licks ice cream on their fingers) "I'm like ice cream~" (Jimin: "Hey!") It's so tasty~ (Jimin: "Hey!") Come and taste me~"



F(x)
"Ice cream~ Ice cream~ Vanilla ice cream~ Milk shake milk shake~"



SHINee
"Oh! I get drunk from your sweetness! (Jonghyun: "ohhhh!!!!!!!!!") Give me that ice cream cake right now!!! (Minho: "You're sweet like ice cream cake!)"



Lovelyz
"A scoop of ice cream~ A bite of a cake~ (Jiae: "When it melts~") Hi! (winks)"



GFriend
(innocent) "I might look like cold ice cream! But I won't melt that easily! I love you! Cake!"



Jolly V
"It's fine, it's fine, just give me however you want. I'm fine as long as it's a half gallon"

=

Instiz: How other singers would sing Ice Cream Cake

- Jimin's "hey!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- GFriend's lyrics are perfectly identical ㅋㅋㅋ

- Random SHINee in the sea of girl groups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of VIXX singing Ice Cream Cake at a fansign

- I can hear f(x) ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top