K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do you have a unique habit?

Pann: Do you have a unique habit?

1. [+362, -18] When I do running, I think, "my family will die if I don't make it in 30 seconds!" But if I fail, I add additional 10 seconds ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+340, -5] When I read something on the Internet or the book, I feel like I'm missing an important point. So I keep going back and forth.

3. [+331, -6] If I hit my left hand by mistake, I also have to hit my right hand

4. [+195, -1] If it's 3:52, I go, "I'm gonna start studying at 4." When it's 4:13, I go, "I'm really gonna start at 4:30." When it's 4:47, I go, "I'll start at 5." I continue to play on my phone on the bed, fuck.

5. [+162, -3] I keep checking the comments I wrote. I sound like an attention seeker but I check how many likes my comments got. If my comment got a lot of likes, I read it multiple times ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+135, -1] Fuck, I have a habit of not studying

7. [+107, -0] After watching a movie, I always read the reviews to see if people agree with me ㅋㅋ

8. [+96, -16] My teeth shiver when I'm cold... It makes sounds

9. [+95, -0] If my writing looks nice, I stare at it and wish it's my usual writing

10. [+52, -0] I always set everything to 5. The TV volume has to be 15 and I feel good if the phone battery is 95% ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top