K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do you have Facebook?


Pann: Who doesn't have Facebook?

1. [+230, -3] I don't have Facebook because I hate likes and the number of friends

2. [+214, -8] I disabled my account because my timeline was empty on my birthday and I felt bad for myself ㅋㅋ Not having Facebook is good for your mentality.

3. [+200, -2] I also disabled mine 6 months ago because it's just boring and there are so many attention seekers. And the number of likes actually bothers me so it brings down my self-esteem.

4. [+74, -1] I didn't know that Twitter was the Holy Land for stanning

5. [+67, -0] I love you Twitter

6. [+63, -2] I don't have Facebook, Instagram, and Kakaostory. I have no trouble with socializing.

7. [+59, -1] It grosses me out when delinquent girls act fake on Facebook. They're total delinquents at school but on Facebook, they're acting nice to other boys.

8. [+50, -0] All I do is Kakaotalk

9. [+46, -4] People around me tell me that they're unhappy but on Facebook, they're acting like they have happy lives ㅋㅋ They seriously told me about how they don't want to live anymore.

10. [+40, -0] There's nothing to do. It just makes me depressed.

Back To Top