Lee Sung Kyung's acting
Pann: 'Cheese in the Trap' Baek Inha's acting is so weird
1. [+253, -3] I'm not sure if it's a right expression but her eyeballs are too much ㅠㅠ
2. [+248, -4] The character is supposed to be rude and cold... It'll be better if she stops overacting.
3. [+205, -1] Gag character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think she's overdoing it because there were a lot of talks about the casting and it made her pressured. She's indeed doing it too much.
4. [+105, -4] Ugh, I just don't understand why models act in the first place. She can't act at all. I admit that she's pretty with a good body. But please do not act.
5. [+101, -1] Baek Inha is originally a rude and cold psycho like this. The character and her acting don't match.
Pann: Cheese in the Trap seriously
1. [+116, -4] Baek Inha's original character is not cheap like the one in the drama. She has an aura and is a rude psycho. The drama makes her personalities look cheap and her tone is overreacting. It's similar but there's strangely a big difference.
2. [+101, -4] Her looks are perfect but her acting is overdone. I want her to stop flipping her eyeballs and sticking out her mouth.
3. [+71, -12] I'm gonna leave comments on Lee Sung Kyung when there are articles on Cheese in the Trap. I had nothing against her but I'm starting to dislike her.
Pann: Look at Lee Sung Kyung's controversial acting
1. [+139, -6] Wow... I'm so shocked
2. [+97, -2] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She'll do well on sitcoms
3. [+77, -4] She looks like she's doing a musical
4. [+31, -0] Why does she open her eyes so wide and roll her eyeballs like that? Her upper lip looks like it's caught on a fishing line.