Bang Bang Bang - Bigbang
I Need U - BTS
Gotta Go To Work - B2ST
Manse - Seventeen
View - SHINee
My Type - iKON
It's Okay - BTOB
Call Me Baby - EXO
Zero For Conduct - Block B Bastarz
Chained Up - VIXX
Pann: Subjective list of boy group songs that did well in 2015
1. [+228, -92] I honestly don't think B2ST's new song did well. Chained Up didn't do well for non-fans, it was popular with stans only.
2. [+141, -73] We're not talking about digital sales, why mention digital sales here? I Need U and Gotta Go To Work are hits, aren't they?
3. [+56, -12] Honestly, if a nugu group like Monsta X sang Bang Bang Bang, the song would've flopped
4. [+55, -110] Manse, I Need U, Chained Up, and Gotta Go To Work flopped on digital chart. How can they be considered successful?
5. [+51, -7] Yeah, our YeY promotions didn't do well but it won #1 a few times. Gotta Go To Work was a pre-release but it won #1 on a music show. Ugh, B2ST is getting hate again.
6. [+43, -18] My Type is the most successful one but I personally really like Airplane
7. [+40, -7] If we're considering Manse a hit just because it sold a lot physically, then we should also consider Infinite's Bad a hit, too
8. [+34, -64] I Need U, Manse, Gotta Go To Work, and Chained Up are not even on annual top 100
9. [+29, -9] Honestly, Manse and Chained Up didn't do well
10. [+20, -3] Chained Up and Manse can't be on this list. And instead of Zero For Conduct, we should put Zico's song instead.