K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[+Updated] Blind item of two celebrity couples


(This blind item was first posted in December, 2015)

Couple A

A model-turned-movie actor who was extremely popular this year.

An actress with a skinny image who's the same age as him. Rather than movies, she promotes in dramas. She was a lead character in a drama that recently ended. She had dating rumors with a different man this year, so people wouldn't expect her to be dating the actor.

Couple B:

The actress is every woman's role model because she's far past 30 but she has very young looks.

The actor that she's dating is more than 10 years younger than her. The actor has handsome looks and he's starring in a popular drama as a likeable character. He didn't have big popularity until his current drama.

=

Instiz: Celebrity couples that haven't been revealed yet

- I heard that it's Park Bogum and Jang Nara

- I can only think of Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah...

- I heard the first couple is Kang Dong Won and Jung Rye Won ㅠㅠ

- All I can guess is Jang Nara when it comes to 'young looks' ㅋㅋㅋ

=

Pann: Blind items that haven't been released yet

1. [+78, -5] Ah please... I hope it's not Tuna oppa... Of course, he must be dating someone at his age but it still breaks my heart

2. [+76, -1] When it was first posted, the comments were guessing Kang Dong Won & Jung Rye Won and Park Bogum & Jang Nara

3. [+69, -1] Kang Dong Won, Jung Rye Won, Park Bogum, Jang Nara. I hope it's not true.

4. [+41, -9] I wanted Park Bogum to end up well with Irene ㅠㅠ

5. [+38, -1] I don't hate Jung Rye Won but I want Dong Won Tuna oppa to date someone else ㅠㅠ

6. [+36, -2] I really hope Park Bogum is not true... The age gap... ㅋㅋ

Back To Top