K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jung Joon Young's face when Lovelyz Sujeong said she's in SM


Sujeong: "I'm also in SM!"



Jung Joon Young: "???"

Sujeong: "C&C, I mean."

-

Pann: Jung Joon Young's face at Sujeong's SM statement

1. [+169, -16] Whenever I see this, I get reminded of my bias crying at a concert and it pisses me off.

2. [+149, -14] August 2013, first concert at a world tour. Articles on the merge were released. The members said it wasn't their fault and cried with the fans at the concert. But at the same time, someone must've been happy that they're considered to be in SM. It upsets me.

3. [+148, -22] I guess Lovelyz prefers SM

4. [+64, -1] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm an SM stan and Woollim honestly wasn't an established company at first. The sunbaes worked hard to earn money and that's how she was trained and debuted... Her statement was so rude.

5. [+46, -5] She must've wanted to join SM

6. [+44, -12] Airhead bitch

Back To Top