K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[ADMIN] Bots are being used to manipulate likes in comment section

I've been noticing that some comments are being hugely upvoted by bots. I don't want to hire mods but I want to ask for help.

If you see a comment that got upvoted by these 'auto-generated' names (see the photo below), please downvote the comment without replying to it. Replying to the comments will only "feed the troll" and mess up the discussion. If a comment gets dislikes, it gets placed lower and lower in the comment section. That way, we can push the manipulated comments to the bottom of the discussion.

I was told that it's not specific individuals' comments that are manipulated, it's random comments that these bot users agree with. If I do spot a specific individual, I will blacklist the person. If your innocent comment gets upvoted by bots, sorry but your comment will still have to go away.


(Bot names are easy to recognize)

Thanks guys.

Back To Top