K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jang Geun Suk's appearance on 'Produce 101'


His entrance



"Asia's Prince~"



"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"She's mine."
"Dani-ya!!! I like you, Dani-ya!!!!"
"To represent Produce 101, I sincerely thank the staff."

-

Pann: Am I the only one who was annoyed with Jang Geun Suk's appearance on Produce 101?

1. [+257, -11] Who is he to be judging them? He became Japanese after living in Japan for a while ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish he'd cut his hair

2. [+227, -12] I think he enjoys watching young and pretty girls

3. [+226, -11] I also don't like him... He looks like he has celebrity disease

4. [+167, -3] Asia's Prince is Lee Kwangsoo

5. [+82, -5] Even if it was evil editing, it's still a fact that he said those things

6. [+69, -4] Long hair, caterpillar eyebrows, pale foundation, skinny jeans, long boots, fake nose.... And those stupid comments... fuck.

7. [+66, -3] That jerk thinks he's popular in Korea because Japan kisses his ass ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching the show yesterday and he made me want to throw up. "I want to make her a key ring." "She's mine." "She's mine." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Be matured or play lolita in Japan

8. [+62, -2] Why is he on the show? Cheetah can rap and JeA can sing so they can judge the participants and teach them. What can he do?

9. [+56, -3] Why is he on the show when he doesn't even have skills to judge? All he did was hitting on pretty trainees.

10. [+47, -1] In the preview, Jang Geun Suk entered and said, "hello baby~~~" I wanted to beat him up.

Back To Top