Wonder Girls - Tell Me
Trends of retro & cover dance
Bigbang - Lies
Trends of the song & fashion
Girls' Generation - Gee
Trends of skinny jeans, #1 for 9 weeks on Music Bank
T-ara - Roly Poly
Trend of retro
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra
Trends of the arrogant dance
Pann: Idol groups that have national songs
1. [+335, -37] Ring Ding Dong and Growl are hit songs but they're not national level. They're not big enough to be listed with Tell Me, Lies, and Gee.
2. [+270, -23] Ring Ding Dong and Growl are indeed hits but not national songs.
3. [+206, -12] T-ara was at a top group during Roly Poly...
4. [+79, -7] Also Wonder Girls' Nobody
5. [+75, -13] If we're including Gee, then shouldn't we also call Mister a national song? Everybody knows "lalalalalala" and the butt dance. The chained pants were new and there were a lot of parodies on variety shows.
6. [+70, -46] Did you list every group? Objectively, national songs are Wonder Girls' Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody, Bigbang's Lies, Last Farewell, Haru Haru, Sunset Glow, SuJu's Sorry Sorry, SNSD's Gee, BEG's Abracadabra, 2NE1's I Don't Care, 2PM's Heartbeat, and TVXQ's Mirotic.
7. [+48, -3] Elementary and middle school students nowadays were born when these songs were trending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was daebak. There was a year-end collaboration of Wonder Girls and Bigbang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO is currently very popular but their popularity is nothing compared to that time ㅋㅋ
8. [+44, -1] Wonder Girls and Bigbang are insane... The three hits of Tell-So-No is an unbeatable legend and Lies and Last Farewell were also no joke. Their joint stage was amazing.