K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Woman writes a heartbreaking post on her husband cheating and dating a former female idol


Where should I begin? You whom I loved and trusted the most... You whom I now curse the most... How did we end up like this? Who made us end up like this?

When we were married, we were role models of many people. I thought I was a happy mother and a happy wife... But the happiness didn't last long.

You made this family... but the moment you broke it and left this house, you weren't my husband anymore. So called "women's instinct"... If I was a dull woman, would've you came back? You cheated on me for a young bitch who's 10 years younger. You didn't even notice your parents, your child, and me... no one. All you saw was the bitch.

I never clung on anyone ever, but I desperately clung on you. I wanted to save my family... to save my family... I wanted you to notice our child at least... I wanted you to remain as a father... If you really wanted a divorce, I wanted you to wait until our child enters elementary school. So that they can record our child's family and I'd divorce for sure... But all you dreamed was the sweet days with the bitch, and you refused to listen to me. Our child begged for you to stay, but you left this house.

Since then, I had to endure this painful hell that you made. I couldn't tell anyone. My family knew the entire situation but I couldn't show my true feelings... Inside of me was getting rotten but on the outside, I laughed louder as if nothing happened.

Sometimes, I was worried of the possible things I'd do. So whenever I felt like I was being watched, I posted on my blog, faking a happy life.

But the more I did that, the emptier I felt. It was too painful...

I wanted to cry... but there was nowhere I could cry... My child was worried whenever I looked sad, so I couldn't cry anywhere.

For too many times, my child saw you snapping at me and me crying. It became a trauma for him. Even when I have a blank face, my child gets nervous and embraces my face with his hands. My 5-year-old child then asks me to look straight into his eyes... When I couldn't hold my tears anymore, I drove on a highway with loud music and cried... That was only a few times.

I felt like I'd die if I cried. So I tried not to cry but it didn't make the pain less painful... The most I held back, the crazier I went...

When I was driving on a highway, I thought of driving to the edge... When I was in bed to sleep, I thought of a spot to hang a rope to commit a successful suicide. I wondered if releasing gas in a car would be a comfortable suicide. I found myself thinking these things and was scared of myself.

While you were mingling with the bitch in a motel room, I wanted to leave this world that I was tired of.

When I found out about your affairs... You demanded a divorce before I could calm myself. I agreed to divorce because I didn't have strength to win you. My family asked me why I agreed to divorce easily. It was too painful to see that me and my child weren't in your eyes anymore, and I didn't have any strength to cling on you. I got the custody of the child and the ownership of our apartment. You left empty-handed but you were excited for the sweet days with the bitch. My hot tears told me that I shouldn't cling on you anymore...

Just like that, we became strangers in three months. I know that the reason for our divorce is because the bitch kept demanding you to divorce...

The bitch threw me into hell but even without an apology, she went on a trip to Italy where her nephew was. She posted happy photos on her SNS and toyed me until the end.

Before I found out about your affairs, you didn't come home for days and wanted a divorce without a reason. I started to be suspicious of you and found out the whole thing on that day... You tried to hide your phone by even bending my wrist. There were unbelievable Kakaotalk chats and call records. They were clear evidences of cheating. I believe in god and I think the god was on my side on that day...

While I was sleeping with my child in the small room, you had cruel and spine-chilling calls with the bitch in the big room. You never answered my calls, but you talked to her on the phone for 2~3 hours everyday. Your phone bills increased from $50 to $200. I should've noticed earlier.

My grandmother passed away and my family was in mourning. My entire family went to the cemetery after 3 days of mourning. I couldn't go all the way to the countryside because I was too sick. I was sad and stayed home with my child. You knew that I was at the funeral for 3 days, but you showed up for a bit at the end. You went back to her right away and spent the night with her. On the next day, you went to see her again... I should've known that you were a scary person. Even then, I wanted to trust you...

You must've wanted a happy ending. But I found it out and she changed her phone number because she got scared... Honestly, I'm sure she wasn't scared, she must've thought I was a joke...

I sent her my contact info on SNS because I didn't want to make it controversial, but she ignored my effort instantly... I contacted her sister as well but she asked me to send a message because she lived aboard... I told her that her dongsaeng was about to destroy my family. She said she'll contact me after talking to her sister. It's been 6 months and I haven't heard anything back from her. How should I forgive your bitch?

Her nephew is the same age as my child... She misses her nephew so much and talks to him on the phone. But why did she steal my 5-year-old child's father? My son really loves his father... Why did she have to take my son's father away?

Cheating is okay. Affairs are okay. But that should've been the end. Why did you break your own family when you weren't going to be responsible? You must've thought our family was as small as a piece of sand. But to me, and to my child, it was the world, the universe, and everything...

You'll struggle more than me when I post this online... But how can you be so shameless when I'm a mess like this?

You were a former girl group member who was very popular... You have more than me and your age is young enough to achieve more. Why did you have to choose my husband who already had a family?

If you weren't going to stay with him until the end, you shouldn't have pressured him to divorce. If you had some shame, shouldn't you have said sorry to me, at least?

My child... my 5-year-old child knows the sadness of a farewell after getting a bit of his father's love. He knows how it hurts. Do you think you're forgiven already? Who forgave you? I'm not the one who does. It's the god who forgives...

Do you think this is the end? My post will end, but you and me are not over yet...

Soon after, you'll receive a mail of a lawsuit. You'll then submit a nonsense rebuttal and we'll have dirty fights at the court. Just like how my ex-husband fought with me to choose you...

If the sentencing states that you're the one who destroyed my family, you'll have the civil record for 40 years... It'll follow you for the rest of your life... I've been enduring until now to give you the sentence...

You gave me 'divorced woman' tag that'll follow me for the rest of my life. So I'll give you 'cheating woman' tag that you'll have for the rest of your life as well... You're in your late 20's. Live with that title until you have you 60th birthday. At every happy moment you'll have, I'll make you realize your life with the sentencing.

The first one will be your wedding... I should give you a present to you for shamelessly getting married after destroying a family. Be scared for the rest of your life. Realize how evil you were. The moment you stole my husband, I was dead already. I'm enduring it because even if I die tomorrow, I won't feel as mad as the day.

I'm glad both of you are well-known celebrities. Even if I take my hands off of this, the world will be there to criticize you both. Live in hell.

Expect it. As long as I'm alive, this fight won't end... And remember, you guys are the ones who started this fight... I gave you so many chances but you guys are the ones who treated me like an idiot and laughed behind my back...

Lastly, to my ex-husband...

I've always threatened you that I'll post your acts online although I couldn't. And you knew exactly that I wouldn't, and you used me... You wouldn't contact me for days, it made me tired, and it made me do this... I'd get mad but forget it easily and smile. You must've thought I was an idiot. I was worried because I wouldn't have living expenses anymore and so I listened to you. I even find myself pathetic. I can't imagine how much you laughed inside...

Thank you for making 2015 a cruel year. Thank you for making me not wanting to wake up in the next morning... 2016 will be my year... I'll make sure of that.

-

Pann: [From Miznet] A former girl group member who destroyed my family

1. [+113, -13] Pocket Girl 'Lee Hyun Ji'. She two-timed Heo Youngsaeng and Eunhyuk and caused a controversy ㅋㅋ She's still the same.
- [+49, -0] Eunhyuk has such bad luck for girls...

2. [+98, -8] The guy on Sugar Man and his ex-wife clarified that they weren't the ones. Their child is 4. Don't target them.

3. [+71, -7] Lee Hyun Ji looks kind but she two-timed and dated a married man...

4. [+69, -0] I know the girl but not the guy. She used to be on TV a lot but I couldn't see her anymore. It was because she two-timed two idols and got so much hate from both fandoms. She's currently a kindergarten teacher. I was certain it was her when she turned her Instagram to private. Why did she destroy a family when she's gonna marry someone else?

5. [+58, -0] The girl is Lee Hyun Ji but the guy is not Kang Sung.

6. [+23, -1] Lee Hyun Ji is the girl who was on We Got Married with Choi Jin Young??? Daebak... I don't remember much but wasn't she the concept of 'young bride'? So shocking ㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: 'Sugar Man' Kang Sung, "divorce rumors are not me, will take actions if it gets severe"

Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+2537, -87] There are a lot of talks on community sites because of the post on Miznet. People should talk after getting things confirmed... He's saying it's not him.

2. [+1086, -49] People say it's him but I don't think so. He doesn't even match the details of the Miznet post.

3. [+240, -21] So why did Lee Hyun Ji make her Instagram private? If it's not her, then she should be clarifying it like Kang Sung.

4. [+169, -3] The rumor is true but the guy is not him

Back To Top