EXID Hani (168cm)
AOA Seolhyun (167cm)
Girl's Day Yura (170cm)
Apink Naeun (167cm)
Nine Muses Kyungri (170cm)
Miss A Suzy (168cm)
EXID LE (168cm)
Girl's Day Hyeri (167cm)
Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona (167~8cm)
Oh Yeon Seo (170cm)
Red Velvet Joy (168cm)
Pann: The reason why a woman has to be tall
1. [+98, -1] They're pretty though... But Hyeri is unexpected
2. [+73, -1] True, you have to be tall to have an aura
3. [+45, -73] I'm sure half of them are not their real heights ㅋㅋ I have the same backpack as one of them. The backpack is so short for me but for her, the backpack was covering her butt ㅋㅋ My height is 168cm and my weight is +4kg from her profile weight. Most celebrities lie about their heights. Female celebrities make their heights taller and make their weights smaller.
4. [+39, -0] Hyeri's height was 166cm when she was getting her body checked on Real Man. It's not too short or too tall, it's a perfect height. I envy her ㅠㅠ
5. [+21, -2] But they have pretty faces... Honestly, even if they were short, they still would've had a ton of men lined up for them. And even though we're not as pretty and not as tall as them, we'll still get men lined up if we have a good job and good personalities. Those that brag about their heights have nothing but heights to brag about. It's the same for breasts, all they have is big breasts ㅋㅋ In reality, people with good jobs and good personalities are the most popular ones.
6. [+20, -0] It's face > height. Look at Kim Tae Hee.
7. [+19, -1] Proportions are more important than the height
8. [+18, -3] Being tall is useless unless you have good proportions. I'm 168cm tall but my leg length is the same as the ones that are 160cm tall... You can lose weight but you can't do anything with proportions.