K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Bond between EXO & EXO-L


Pann: I really envy EXO fans...

(Pann talks about EXO's good fanservice)

1. [+276, -6] EXO is the only one who treats EXO-Ls as humans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pann posts make me feel like I'm at a war but when I'm on From EXO and Instagram, my wounds get healed.

2. [+257, -5] EXO is the kindest one to EXO fans in this world. That's why others hate on us.

3. [+244, -5] That's why EXO-Ls listen to EXO. Whenever there's a bad controversy, an EXO member will post and say he knows what's going on and that he wants us to calm down. When it was an anniversary of EXO-L fandom, they posted a pair of baby shoes that they wore for the first time and congratulated us. They also talked about their everyday life a lot on V app, although they don't do it anymore. I'm so thankful when they post on From EXO and say they miss us.

4. [+100, -3] EXO treats EXO-Ls as humans and EXO is the only one who can calm EXO-Ls down ㅋㅋㅋ When we were enraged by traitors and Melon, EXO posted on Instagram and thanked us. It made everyone calm down ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+97, -0] I've never seen people who gave out 1500 tickets of Lotte World with their own money

6. [+81, -2] EXO thanks us because we comfort them when there's a controversy. We thank EXO because they also comfort us back despite of their own controversies. They mention us everyday, I feel so loved ㅠㅠ

7. [+44, -0] Honestly, up until Growl, their fanservice looked fake. That was also when sasaengs were the most extreme. But since Overdose, they went through a lot of controversies and we depended on each other. After that, I could see that their attitude and thoughts towards us got more serious. It's more than thanking each other, it's affectionate. We're worried and take care of each other. I see what people say "the ground gets solid after it rains."

Back To Top