K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

B2ST, SHINee, and BTOB in charge of cleaning your eardrums

Pann: Idol groups in charge of cleaning your eardrums

(B2ST, SHINee, BTOB)

1. [+321, -549] EXO makes your ears rotten

2. [+143, -17] It's true. I don't like idol songs but their songs are okay.

3. [+137, -18] Agree with SHINee. I watched their stage and their voices were coming out of the MR...

4. [+93, -65] EXO makes your ears rotten? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fucking trashy bitches, do you have to talk like that?

5. [+74, -2] I'd like a duet of Yoseob and Changsub, Cube-nim

6. [+68, -23] Not a fan but I enjoy EXO's songs. What rotten ears? I even listen to EXO's b-sides. Sing For You and Unfair are good songs. Don't be hurt by the comments, EXO-Ls!

7. [+50, -1] B2ST and BTOB ㅠㅠ As expected of brother groups ㅠㅠ

8. [+50, -1] All of Cube kids

9. [+49, -1] Why are you guys criticizing EXO on a post about B2ST, SHINee, and BTOB? Antis are so annoying. EXO has a lot of good songs, like Sing For You. I listen to Butterfly Grave often and it's not making my ears rotten. Don't talk like that. And those three groups are excellent at singing.
(tn: This person wrote 'Butterfly Girl' (Eng: 'Don't Go') as 'Butterfly Grave' lol)

Back To Top