K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is 'Lovelyz' a good name?

Pann: Lovelyz is a good name

(Pann says 'Lovelyz' matches the members)

1. [+145, -19] Isn't Infinite a good name as well?

2. [+79, -5] Agreed

3. [+69, -7] It matches them well

4. [+35, -4] I found it childish at first but they're lovely indeed <3 Do well Lovelyz!



5. [+31, -3] On broadcast, people say they have a good name because they're lovely ㅋㅋㅋ I get it. At first, I thought it was a childish name.

6. [+30, -2] Jung Hyung Don said they have a good name

7. [+29, -2] It suits the members because they have lovely looks. The thing is that the name was chosen since 2012.

8. [+21, -2] When I heard the name for the first time, I was like, "what the hell is Lovelyz ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" but it matches them well.

9. [+20, -0] At first, I was like, "what? Lovely...z?" But it suits the members. They're so lovely ㅠㅠ

10. [+17, -0] Hey, don't be like that. The next boy group might debut as 'Woollim Boys' ㅠㅠ

Back To Top