K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Divided opinions on milk


Pann: This gets divided opinions

1. [+63, -1] You don't just drink milk. It tastes the best when you drink it with some other foods.

2. [+61, -3] Am I the only one who gets a stomachache after drinking milk?

3. [+23, -1] Am I the only one who likes all kinds of milk? I like chocolate, banana, strawberry, and plain milk.

4. [+12, -0] Milk at home tastes good but milk at school makes me want to throw up

5. [+9, -0] It tastes awesome if you drink it with roll cake or sweet bread. Most Koreans get a stomachache after drinking plain milk but I don't. No wonder why I'm a pig. Oink oink.

6. [+8, -0] I really like drinking milk at home but not at school. I don't know the difference but school milk tastes so weird.

7. [+7, -0] I even hate the smell

Back To Top