Pann: EXO's legendary sound system error at gayo daejun
1. [+127, -3] I'm so upset. The singers prepared hard but the staff wasn't even prepared. The choreographer is really mad, imagine how upset the singers are...
2. [+117, -9] The sound staff and lighting staff of gayo daejun need to love EXO
(credits of staff)
3. [+114, -5] Why did they even pre-record the performance? The purpose of pre-recording is to edit and re-record. Why are they doing this to EXO?
4. [+66, -1] They aired a close up of a dancer when it was Sehun's solo part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The in-ears were also trash ㅋㅋ
5. [+58, -0] Love Me Right was live but six members had broken in-ears. The MRs didn't match so they were out of beat. Jongdae and Baekhyun's duet song.
6. [+56, -2] Since Inkigayo, they kept lowering EXO fan chants. They aired PSY concert and iKON debuted in 2015 but their stage time was twice as 2014 rookies ㅋㅋㅋ Their fan chants were also louder but EXO, SHINee, and SNSD's fan chants were lowered. YG gayo ㅋㅋ
SM choreographer Shim Jae Won's tweet:
"Year-end awards piss me off every year... What's the point of staying up all night and preparing for it when the camera isn't even filming it properly... This is not appreciating one's effort. I feel bad for the artists for going through meaningless competitions.
Pann: SM choreographer Shim Jae Won's tweet
1. [+53, -0] Today's camera angles were legendarily terrible... I was so pissed off. Even the mic sounds were trash~
2. [+51, -0] If they're gonna change the camera angles every second, then they should just stop moving the camera. We're missing all the cool dances, what's the point of the cameras? Fancams are better. And why the fuck are they filming the singers' heads?
3. [+39, -1] Find strength, Shim Jae Won-nim... Use more strength for SM concerts. Let's give a big fuckyou to SBS assholes!!!
Pann: Year-end awards and SM party
(Pann talks about how SM artists had a lot of comebacks and thus there had to be many SM artists at gayo)
1. [+329, -102] Fans of small companies always talk about big companies' benefits. So annoying.
2. [+306, -73] They're just downvoting this post because they have nothing to say... SM's enemies are everywhere.
3. [+283, -52] What's with the downvotes when it's true? SM kept getting criticized for this.
4. [+101, -7] This gayo daejun ㅋㅋ Seventeen + Lovelyz + GFriend = 7:13. iKON = 7:55. Enough said.
Pann: The reason why there were a lot of full shots
SBS PD: "This year's gayo daejun stage was the best stage I've seen so far as a PD"
1. [+62, -0] They also bought new lights... So subjective ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today was a competition of idiots between sound vs camera vs lighting.
2. [+53, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
When BTOB's performance begins, you can hear a male staff saying, "why are they doing a musical again"
Pann: I really pity BTOB
1. [+83, -0] SBS needs to apologize. We didn't have a long plane trip to have that short stage. The song is over 4 minutes but our stage time was similar to rookie groups. I don't want to distinguish sunbaes and hoobaes but isn't this too much? Same goes to the interview. Why did you cast them when they're not gonna talk? During an interview, I could see L saying to Sungjae, "why are they not talking to us? A lot of singers are affected, not just BTOB.
2. [+77, -0] I've never seen Eunkwang acting like this since I've become a fan. What are they doing to busy kids? Apologize
3. [+73, -0] I'm not a fan but I almost cried when Eunkwang sighed. A song is precious for the singer, why are they doing this? Apologize to BTOB.
Pann: So this is how the waiting room looks like
(BBB: BTOB, B1A4, VIXX (Bigseu in Korean))
1. [+67, -0] Sandeul is still a bad selca taker
2. [+63, -1] I love BBB!!!
3. [+56, -1] I almost didn't recognize Sungjae ㅋㅋㅋ
Pann: Am I the only one who got goosebumps at IU's 23?
1. [+108, -16] She's amazing. She still performs the song at awards despite her big controversy.
2. [+101, -17] She's so stubborn
3. [+53, -98] I honestly bashed IU a lot but I don't feel anything. It's weird to call the choreography lolita.
4. [+41, -2] The problem is not the choreography, her presence was a disappointment. She's just ignoring the issue. I was a fan and I wanted her to give a clear clarification to shut the antis up. But her clarifications were ambiguous and her lolita concept turned out to be true. I was disappointed in her shameless attitude. It's not the IU I knew.