The boys are divided into two teams and one of them will disband or never debut in YG. They've practiced together and depended on each other but they have to compete against each other.
Mix & Match (iKON)
After failing to debut on WIN, the six members have to go through another survival program. Three original members are in danger of elimination.
No Mercy (Monsta X)
Instead of their names, they get called by their numbers. Their numbers are chosen by how well they did on evaluations. They live in a same dorm but the moment an eliminee is decided, he has to pack and leave the dorm. He also has to leave Starship completely.
Pann: Legendarily cruel shows that debuted boy groups
1. [+190, -19] Bobby and BI did so well even though they had a hard time with Show Me The Money and Mix & Match. I watched Mix & Match because I fell for the young rapper on Show Me The Money. I don't understand why iKON is getting hate. They're nice, pretty, and talented. I liked how the rapper smiled and rapped but now I just feel bad for iKON and want to protect them. It was a cruel show.
2. [+179, -16] When BI did an interview on WIN, he said, "how can I make them lose when Bobby hyung came from the US and Junhoe and Donghyuk can't even attend school to practice?" But BI himself dropped out of middle school and wrote songs and dances for years. He worked until dawn and ate alone... You've debuted now, let's last long <3
3. [+166, -13] As a non-fan, watching Mix & Match episode 6 was the most heartbreaking moment for me ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+75, -3] They're so happy together like this. Hyum Suk.
5. [+67, -3] They went through two of those shows to debut...
6. [+62, -3] You guys worked hard ㅠㅠ I'll cheer for you
7. [+20, -0] What's crueler is that they debuted a year after the show ended ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Insane