K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Twice's Ooh Aah sounds similar to Hyuna's Bubble Pop?

Pann: Am I the only one who finds this about Twice?

(Pann says Twice's Ooh Aah sounds similar to Hyuna's Bubble Pop)

1. [+58, -0] A lot of people say they sound similar. But it can't be considered a plagiarism because both songs are written by the same composer.

2. [+30, -1] As soon as I listened to Twice's song, I got reminded of Bubble Pop. I told my friends about it and they told me to get my ears checked...

3. [+30, -16] Fake fake without truth fake, bubble bubble bubble pop bubble bubble pop pop!

4. [+21, -2] The producer of Ooh Ahh is Choi Kyu Sung, it's the same composer. That's why it could sound similar.



5. [+18, -0] I didn't find it similar... The composer is the same so we can't say anything

6. [+11, -0] I never thought of it. It's not Twice's fault anyways.

7. [+10, -0] Hul, I thought I was the only one. When I sing Ooh Aah, I naturally end up singing Bubble Pop

Back To Top