K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

TOP tells CL to stop posting pictures on Instagram


"Hey, stop posting pictures of yourself."

-

Pann: TOP gives an advice on CL's Instagram

1. [+155, -1] Is TOP in the position to be telling her that? ㅋㅋ

2. [+95, -0] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+74, -0] Ah Bingu ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+65, -0] Is he really going to be 30 next year... ㅋㅋ


Q) Honestly, you know you're cute
A) Yeah... ㅎㅎㅎ


5. [+40, -0] TOP oppa is also spamming on Instagram ㅋㅋ I keep getting notifications

6. [+37, -0] TOP-ssi... it's better now but he used to post so many pictures of furniture and food. I was wondering why I was following a furniture company but it was TOP ㅋㅋ

7. [+32, -0] TOP should stop first... All I see is TOP's pictures when I'm on Instagram

8. [+31, -0] I unfollowed TOP because he spammed on Instagram

Back To Top