K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Look competition of the century, Won Bin vs Go Soo


Graduation photos



Short hair



Without bangs



Recent photos



With bangs



Long hair



Fan-taken photos



Selcas



Magazine covers

-

Pann: Look competition of the century, Won Bin vs Go Soo

1. [+234, -28] If I were to reborn, I'd choose Go Soo

2. [+220, -29] I vote for Go Soo

3. [+202, -39] Won Bin's face

4. [+70, -1] CG vs Sculpture

5. [+67, -2] I realized how handsome Go Soo is when I saw this photo of Yoo Jitae's wedding



6. [+59, -3] Go Soo is so handsome...



7. [+44, -2] I didn't know this but Go Soo looks amazing

8. [+41, -3] Go Soo for me! Go Soo is always mentioned as a handsome actor but it's a pity that Won Bin is the ultimate sculpture. Go Soo is really handsome, him and Won Bin are top 2 but it's always Kang Dong Won & Won Bin that's mentioned ㅠㅠ

9. [+38, -2] Go Soo is my type ㅋㅋ He's puppy-faced but also very charismatic

10. [+37, -4] Won Bin is more mentioned and glorified but when they're put together, my attention goes to Go Soo more. Go Soo has something that attracts women.

11. [+36, -3] Why do we have to choose one? Both are right choices

12. [+27, -1] Shut up. Even if we choose one, it's not like we can have them.

13. [+18, -1] Who am I to be choosing one of these men...

Back To Top