K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Look competition of the century, Won Bin vs Go Soo


Graduation photos



Short hair



Without bangs



Recent photos



With bangs



Long hair



Fan-taken photos



Selcas



Magazine covers

-

Pann: Look competition of the century, Won Bin vs Go Soo

1. [+234, -28] If I were to reborn, I'd choose Go Soo

2. [+220, -29] I vote for Go Soo

3. [+202, -39] Won Bin's face

4. [+70, -1] CG vs Sculpture

5. [+67, -2] I realized how handsome Go Soo is when I saw this photo of Yoo Jitae's wedding



6. [+59, -3] Go Soo is so handsome...



7. [+44, -2] I didn't know this but Go Soo looks amazing

8. [+41, -3] Go Soo for me! Go Soo is always mentioned as a handsome actor but it's a pity that Won Bin is the ultimate sculpture. Go Soo is really handsome, him and Won Bin are top 2 but it's always Kang Dong Won & Won Bin that's mentioned ㅠㅠ

9. [+38, -2] Go Soo is my type ㅋㅋ He's puppy-faced but also very charismatic

10. [+37, -4] Won Bin is more mentioned and glorified but when they're put together, my attention goes to Go Soo more. Go Soo has something that attracts women.

11. [+36, -3] Why do we have to choose one? Both are right choices

12. [+27, -1] Shut up. Even if we choose one, it's not like we can have them.

13. [+18, -1] Who am I to be choosing one of these men...

Back To Top