The bonus track 'Twenty-Three' (Producers OST) has Britney Spears' voice and same sounds from Gimme More. The album doesn't indicate whether sampling was used for the song.
Pann: IU plagiarized for sure
1. [+394, -80] Artist cosplay after plagiarizing Britney's voice ^^
2. [+371, -92] Red Shoes is plagiarism as well ㅋㅋ Someday, too
3. [+339, -48] They're again gonna say it's just a similarity of the genre ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think they can clarify Britney's voice. Britney fans are enraged ㅋㅋ IU fans are trying to say it's a sampling but Britney fans are not taking the excuse.
(Upset comments on Britney's fancafe)
4. [+206, -14] I'm a Britney fan and our fancafe is not staying quiet this time. People tend to look down on foreign pop stars because they have less Korean fans but prepare for yourself because we're sharing this controversy on other pop-related cafes. Some fans are translating the posts into English on Twitter. Don't look down on us Britney fans.
5. [+197, -11] Uaenas are so proud of the self-composed songs. Do they even know that their unnie goes around and plagiarizes stuff?
6. [+178, -16] Her every successful song is plagiarism ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When it gets controversial, they always find their way out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Red Shoes was accused of plagiarism, they said something like "b plan bla bla" so that no one can understand what they're saying. Their fucking conclusion was "so it's not plagiarism" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+159, -10] Red Shoes, Someday, 23, Red Queen, Heart, Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms, and etc... If this was a rookie group like GFriend or Lovelyz, they would've gotten bashed to death ㅋㅋ I understand why IU loves her fans.
8. [+140, -15] I also find Heart similar to Keren Ann - Not going Anywhere
9. [+128, -8] IU fans are downvoting and running away because they have nothing else to say ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+122, -5] Britney Spears' fancafe is in an uproar right now because IU fans are shielding her in a nonsense way. Look how her fans are putting down another artist to shield their own artist!