Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Yasher, "In Saudi Arabia, there's barely any poor people"
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+10404, -137] The citizens don't have to pay a billion of debt ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What an amazing country
2. [+6835, -423] Woah, I envy them so much. As a person from a poor family, I'm again studying for national exams.
3. [+5431, -155] Poor people in the Middle East are mostly foreigners... The citizens that believe in Islam are fed by their country.
4. [+3587, -123] I can't believe they have a cheetah at home
5. [+3442, -332] They might collapse at once~ Look at Iraq, they were a rich country until early 90's
6. [+1191, -35] And yet they never talk about how the country has very poor women's rights. Money is not everything. What's the point of having money when there's no freedom?
7. [+1084, -23] But as a woman, I don't want to be born in that country
8. [+1016, -24] It's all good for men but the country lacks women's rights. Money is not the only issue.
9. [+960, -27] Go look up women's rights in Saudi Arabia, there's no solution
10. [+798, -61] What a lie... What does he mean by no poor people in Saudi Arabia? I used to live in Saudi Arabia and there are people that live in fancy houses but some people also live in houses that are built by sand and are about to fall off. There's a whole village of those houses... He's lying because people can't go to Saudi Arabia. You need to have a certain visa to go there, there's no visa for travelling.
Article: 'Abnormal' Yasher reveals his huge house, "my house is 1650M2 big, it's a middle class in Saudi Arabia"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+903, -14] I envy him... The power of oil money...
2. [+839, -24] He said the government gives money to the citizens. $50K when buying a car. $10M when buying a house, $2M when getting married. It's a loan but they don't have to pay back... Their pets are cheetahs and lions. He even said he took 15 Korean friends to his house and he paid the entire cost ㅋㅋ Oil country's class is amazing. I want to be his friend, he's a graduate student at Korea University ㅋㅋ
3. [+826, -17] 1650M2 is a middle class...wow
Article: 'Abnormal' Zhang Yuan, "in China, there's a psychopath who killed 67 people in 3 years"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+185, -1] At least China's punishments are stronger than Korea's
2. [+191, -22] Jun Hyun Moo needs to stop making fun of Okyere! He's much smaller than Okyere, tsk tsk
3. [+151, -20] Characteristic of psychopaths: they were abused when they were young. If psychopaths study, they'd get into universities in Seoul. It's a pity that they use their smart brains to commit crimes.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo, "Pyo Chang Won even lied down in a Chinese coffin to arrest Cho Hee Pal"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+445, -15] What is JTBC doing? Make Crime Scene 3 and make sure to cast Pyo Chang Won hyung-nim!
2. [+353, -9] It was nice to see him carefully listening to all panelists' opinions. I was drawn into the episode without realizing it. Thank you for guesting.
3. [+251, -9] Today's episode was so much fun
4. [+20, -2] Today finally made me see the main point of Abnormal Summit's existence. It was a high quality episode. Most viewers want new information and today's episode was such an oasis. A sea of new information, so amazing.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Pyo Chang Won, "a serial killer threatened me to harm my family"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+130, -0] He educated his daughter very well
2. [+95, -1] Crimes in our country will decline thanks to him
3. [+81, -0] I like Pyo Chang Won-nim
4. [+34, -0] For real, the families of criminal detectives and profilers get threatened