K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Good but unknown girl group songs

Every Night - EXID
Russian Roulette - Spica
Vista - Fiestar
-

Pann: Top 3 songs of girl groups that are good and unknown

1. [+107, -3] Wild and Dolls by Nine Muses are such good songs but people don't know about them.

2. [+51, -4] Get Out!! Don't downvote just because it's AOA. It didn't get attention because it was released before they got popular but it's the best song of AOA!

3. [+49, -0] Every Night indeed

4. [+23, -2] Oh Boy by Red Velvet is really good, too

5. [+21, -1] Wild and Dolls by Nine Muses drive me crazy... I have no interest in celebrities and barely listen to songs but I kept listening to Wild and Dolls everyday...

6. [+20, -0] Anybody know Mach by Rainbow?

7. [+20, -10] Like A Dream by Apink is really good

8. [+18, -0] I'll Be There by Spica, Romantic Love by Hello Venus, and Not An Angel by Apink are my favorite style. Apink's song is especially good... Eunji's part is so catchy.

9. [+17, -0] Listen to Don't Forget Me by Girl's Day. It's a very good song.

10. [+16, -1] I'm a SNSD fan and I love Shampoo by After School... Everybody laughed at the lyrics but I liked it... The sound is good.

Back To Top