"What makes me anxious is this premature girl's duplicity. She has softness of a child like a typical lolita, but it's mixed with evil and vulgar vibes."
Pann: I got goosebumps while watching 'Lolita'
1. [+246, -23] IU watched Lolita for sure. Scary...
2. [+222, -4] Lolita concept is problematic but what happened to plagiarizing Britney?
3. [+185, -6] Wow... goosebumps
4. [+102, -3] It doesn't matter if IU watched Lolita but it's sure that her concept is lolita ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+71, -1] Crazy
6. [+66, -0] Didn't she say that she could see the duplicity of Zeze? Goosebumps...
7. [+64, -2] She only clarified Zeze. She never talked about her lolita concept. She's just waiting until this controversy gets forgotten. A lot of people are already showing sympathy by saying that she got enough hate. Her slyness always gives me chills. The singer and her fans are the best when it comes to victim cosplay.
8. [+46, -2] If you watched Lolita, you'd know that Zeze lyrics and the main character of Lolita are significantly identical. The third person IU talked about is the character of Lolita for sure.
Heo Ji Woong, Jin Joong Kwon, and Yoon Jong Shin are the celebrities that defended IU
Heo Ji Woong: "oh~ look how pretty IU is~"
Eric Nam: "Chloe Moretz was mature comparing to her age."
HJW: "Which part of her was mature?"
EN: "Her mind"
HJW: (looking disappointed)
EN: "What are you doing to a minor?!"
Pann: Reciting Heo Ji Woong's acts after he defended IU
1. [+533, -3] Eric Nam... His perspective is definitely normal and he lived overseas. It shows how our country is unaware of minor problems.
2. [+497, -3] Eric Nam is so cool... Look at his eyes when he says "what are you doing to a minor?"
3. [+398, -2] Eric Nam is so awesome
4. [+115, -5] Jin Joong Kwon, Heo Ji Woong, and Yoon Jong Shin proved themselves to be IU's uncle fans that are into lolicon ㅋㅋ They're also getting hate after defending the offender.
5. [+110, -3] So that's why he defended IU and acted crazy ㅋㅋ Heo Ji Woong became dislikeable after this.
6. [+60, -0] Jin Joong Kwon also said that when he was in grade 8, his crush was in grade 3... Grade 3 at that time is still young. Well, he only liked her so it's not a crime but it wasn't a nice thing to hear.
Pann: What IU did
Sexualizing abused victims and saying "they're not the actual victims, they're 3rd person".
Yoon Jong Shin, one of IU defenders, has a history of saying, "women are like sashimi - the younger they are, the better they taste."
1. [+150, -2] If she truly reflected, she shouldn't have played Zeze at her fansign and put the Zeze picture up. Shouldn't she not play the song at least? Judge-nim, this is not me. It's a third person.
2. [+143, -7] If it's not a lolita concept, then why should she hold the dolll and drink the milk sensually as if drinking wine? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+136, -4] Her clarification makes me more speechless. Why did she give a clarification after 3 days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure she was busy coming up with excuses. If I was truly innocent, I would've gave a feedback right away. And the clarification was full of nonsense ㅋㅋㅋ Bye-U. - Loli Jang Kiha -
4. [+31, -0] IU fans are busy dragging other idols ㅋㅋ Lovelyz's lolita, SHINee's shotacon, and Sulli's lolita ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're also mentioning EXO, Bigbang, and BTS, I don't know what they're thinking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They must be blind because they're panicked.
5. [+30, -0] Their dragging skill is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ Kim Yoo Jung one made me so speechless. Did Kim Yoo Jung's company not sue them?