K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Which university do you want to get into?

Pann: Which university do you want to get into?

1. [+327, -38] Sungkyunkwan University. The university names sounds so cool. It sounds more classy than Seoul National University...

2. [+220, -18] Harvard University ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't study at all but you need to dream big, guys.

3. [+181, -10] To be very honest, it's Seoul National University.

4. [+89, -1] I just want to get into any university in Seoul. In-Seoul.

5. [+60, -0] I got accepted to Hankuk University of Foreign Studies as a Russian major... It was my dream since I was in middle school ㅠㅠ I'm so happy...

6. [+50, -1] My mom told me to get into a nearby school and that's also what I want. But the nearby school is Seoul National University.

7. [+50, -7] As long as it's not some nugu university ㅠㅠ See you at next year's entrance exams...

8. [+47, -1] I just want to get into any university.

9. [+38, -15] CalArts ㅋㅋ It's in America and it was established by Walt Disney. If you graduate from there, you can get employed at Pixar, Dreamworks, and Disney. The director whom I respect the most graduated from this university. I know that the competition is insane but I'm preparing step by step.

10. [+35, -0] I wrote the entrance exams today. Fuck, it's so hard to get into a university ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My score makes me soulless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I won't try for another year because I really don't want to be doing this anymore. I'm just gonna go to any university with my score...

11. [+22, -8] Engineering at Seoul National University, Kaist, or POSTECH... I'm a girl but I really want to go to a university of engineering. 

12. [+12, -0] I'm a university student. Go for the program, not the university title.

Back To Top