K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Comebacks at the end of November


2NE1 CL 'Hello Bitches' (Nov 21)



GOT7 'Confession Song' (Nov 23)



Nine Muses 'Can't Sleep, Am Hungry' (Nov 24)



April 'Muah' (Nov 25)



Shinhwa Dongwan 'Du Du Du' (Nov 27)



UP10TION 'Catch Me' (Nov 27)



BTS 'The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part.2' (Nov 30)

-

Pann: Idol groups that are having comebacks in busy November

1. [+285, -31] I hope BTS have happy promotions this time... Armies are so prepared right now. I want to give them a happy award this time!



2. [+223, -23] It was so pretty and cool when Suga's Never Mind appeared... I've never been so anxious to wait for something... That stupid October



3. [+142, -24] UP10TION Wooshin was an Army ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's been likeable since

4. [+26, -1] I hope Nine Muses and UP10TION get popular! Both groups are so likeable. I'm looking forward to Bangtan's song. I went and watched their stage and I totally fell for it...

5. [+10, -0] Kim Dongwan hwaiting!!!! Nov 21 is his birthday! Happy birthday! I don't know if W is gonna promote on the broadcast this time but I'm very looking forward to it!

6. [+9, -1] At least I should shield Andy oppa's kids

7. [+8, -2] Look at CL's aura... It looks like American style, including the makeup

Back To Top