K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

VIXX Ravi's rapping


Pann: Isn't VIXX Ravi good at rapping honestly?

1. [+82, -12] I think Ravi is getting better and better. Whenever I listen to a new song, I get surprised at how good he is ㅋㅋ These days, people judge talents by the majority's opinions rather than their own, like underground rappers and winning on Show Me The Money. So they tend to underrate idols. I personally really like Ravi's rap and his songs. There are also many underrated idol rappers out there. Don't worry about the majority's opinions as long as you like the singer ㅋㅋ

2. [+78, -78] Better than Vernon

3. [+73, -18] He's good. He really didn't show his true talent on Show Me The Money. Loco even high-fived him and said he was looking forward to him but he didn't do well. Ghost will give you goosebumps...

4. [+31, -1] Beautiful Liar is a really good song... Ravi can rap but I think his producing skill is his hidden talent. Their songs are really good. Isn't Beautiful Liar also composed by him?

5. [+24, -0] Honestly, he ruined his image too much on Show Me The Money. He dissed all winners of the previous seasons but he was eliminated in the second round. It's a pity because non-fans see him as really dislikeable.

6. [+20, -0] He's not like "I'm the best, I'm so fierce, I'm going to be on the top by stepping on others." He's a peacemaker like "let's all do well." I treasure him ㅠㅠ

Back To Top