K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

F(x)'s comeback teasers


Pann: F(x) teasers are out

1. [+39, -3] 
1+2+1 = 4
5-1 = 4
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ SM is an emotional pervert

2. [+38, -1] The Instagram account was on private and they set it to public at 12. When it was on private, the first post was uploaded at 11:11, which add up to 4. October 21 also add up to 4. Also, if you draw the new logo without a pause, it's formed with 4 lines. Try it if you don't understand. No matter where your starting point it, you need to draw it 4 times. SM is an educated pervert for sure. Their production is amazing ㅋㅋ

3. [+31, -1] I guess it's my birthday present

4. [+20, -1] But it's during the exam period... ㅠㅠ

5. [+11, -1] Wow, is this also Min Hee Jin's work?

6. [+9, -1] Woah, my heart is fluttering. I'm not an SM fan but they're the only SM group that I like ㅋㅋ So when are the full teasers gonna be out? Tomorrow?

7. [+8, -0-] SM's productions and concept are amazing... I've felt it since EXO's Call Me Baby. They make the fans really smart.

8. [+7, -1] I love you Min director <3 Please bury your bones in SM

Back To Top