K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

V and J-Hope's reactions to VIXX's performance


Pann: How Bangtan watches other idol group's performance

1. [+145, -3] He also copied the dance really seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




2. [+115, -1] He looked pretty like the face on the left but his face changed to the right one when VIXX was performing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute



3. [+102, -3] I'm a Starlight and I thanked him! It's so cute how he was focusing on the stage... I was watching my babies on Youtube and V was stealing my attention behind Kim Wonsik...

4. [+35, -0] (peak)



5. [+32, -0] I'm not a fan of VIXX or Bangtan but this is too cute ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -0] What's this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute



7. [+24, -0] How cool was VIXX's stage for Taehyung to be staring at them like that ㅋㅋ I want to see VIXX's stage in real life...

8. [+23, -0] It's fucking funny how both have the same face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Hoseok is funnier ㅋㅋ He's someone who'd copy the dance but he's watching seriously. So fucking cute..

Back To Top