K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

C-Clown disbands


Pann: Idol group that disbanded today

1. [+78, -2] Hul, I was just watching their photos and videos until yesterday. It's so sad that they disbanded today ㅠㅠ

2. [+62, -3] Hul, I liked their songs. It's a pity ㅠㅠ Find strength...

3. [+58, -66] Just go to the army

4. [+48, -66] How is this shocking? This is fun.

5. [+47, -3] I really liked Far Away Young Love. It'll be hard for their fans. Be careful and find strength ㅠㅠ

6. [+36, -29] So happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -0] Hul, really? I know someone and his son is a member of C-Clown... He's so proud of his son... And their songs were good ㅠㅠ He praised his son and all. I feel bad...

8. [+14, -0] Is the company planning to fully promote EXID because they're popular?

Back To Top