K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Company complaints

Pann: Do you want anything from your bias' company?

1. [+290, -6] Shut your mouth, you crazy jerk



2. [+185, -35] They should stop being so fucking kind and flexible. They realize the limit after the damage. They're really likeable but also extremely frustrating. I think I can do better than them. But I can't fucking criticize them for their kindness and it's hard to say something to their naive innocence. So my own conclusion is that I'll save Woollim. Yeop Deop-sama, be sly so that we'll struggle less.

3. [+138, -8] The kids are not wheels. Stop rolling them around, you stupid jellyfish

4. [+84, -4] Charge to join the fandom. More fanmeets in Korea. No Japanese promotions. Stop being biased towards Japanese fans.

5. [+62, -2] Jung Young-ah, please leave WM

6. [+61, -0] Why are they promoting BTOB and B2ST for a weird rookie group? I feel bad for BTOB2ST

7. [+58, -0] Everything will be perfect if Yang Hyun Suk stays silent

8. [+27, -1] Don't just promote the rookies. Promote SHINee, Super Junior, and TVXQ. Give us f(x)'s fandom name and a concert, you stupid SM ^^

9. [+21, -0] Do proper promotions you motherfuckers



10. [+21, -0] I don't care about anything else. Coordi... coordi... coordi...

11. [+20, -0] I want them to promote in Korea, not just in other countries

12. [+12, -1] ..... YG. I have too much to say so I can't begin.

Back To Top