K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lim Chang Jung delayed his album release because of sajaegi?


Lim Chang Jung delayed the original date of his album release from Sept 15 to 22.
He posted on his DC Gallery on Sept 11:

"About the delay of this album release~~~~
On next week, you'll see why I delayed it~!
You'll be really happy if you see why~!^^
You'll find out on next week~!
Be happy because it's a good thing~!
If you guys knew about it, you would've told me to delay it~! If you knew~! ^^"




Clueless fans

- Why are you delaying it when you're having a concert soon?
-- Maybe there's a reason behind?
-- What does the concert have to do with the delay?
-- Exactly. Why in the world is he delaying it? Why?

- (Lim Chang Jung) There's a reason for the delay~~^^ (aegyo tone)
-- Stop trying to be cute

- What is it?



Lim Chang Jung posted on Sept 22 after releasing his album:

"As I was making the songs... I never thought of the audience that doesn't know me... 
I was just so happy to think how you guys, who have been by my side for a long time, will be talking and laughing like today... That's all I need... All I need... I'll be writing melodies and lyrics on my phone until I die~! Thank you so much!! You fuckers~!!^^ 
If you understood, go back to now~! You must be busy~!!
And I knew about the digital sajaegi since two weeks ago~! I guess it'll go away in a week~ ^^"

=

Instiz: Lim Chang Jung already knew about digital sajaegi

- A certain singer or a group was doing sajaegi when Lim Chang Jung was going to release his album. So he delayed the release date.

- The comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Stop trying to be cute" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fans are so cold ㅋㅋ

- "Fuckers" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋ

- Lim Chang Jung is well-known to be swearing at his fans ㅋㅋㅋ Tsundere

- Hul, then someone was doing digital sajaegi at that time??? Daebak

- Who won #1 at that time? Did the winner do sajaegi?

- So it seems that singers know who does sajaegi... I'm curious

- It's scary for some reason... Do singers know who it is?

Back To Top