K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.66] Discusses ill-fated relationship + Thai rep


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Thailand Tachara, "it's OK if my girlfriend is a transgender"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+402, -17] Tachara smiled brightly for the whole time and he carefully listened to what other panelists were saying. He looked like a good person. I think it'd be fun to have a new panelist every week.

2. [+254, -17] Is it because the country is Buddhist? Karma, they say...

3. [+251, -24] A lot of people get a sex-change operation in Thailand. It's a big decision, don't bash them.

4. [+50, -5] In Thailand, a person who's obviously a guy without a sex-change operation would wear makeup and female clothes, and people treat them as a woman. Thailand is one of the most open-minded countries in this aspect...

5. [+42, -3] I heard that women are more powerful than men in Thailand because it's a matriarchal society. That's why more people respect and want to be like women.

6. [+30, -5] I like him so much ㅠㅠㅋㅋ He has a very kind face and he seems so nice.




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Nikolai, "Norway's crown princess was on broadcast after getting cast at a drug party before she got married"

Source: Newsen via Nate

Nikolai, "the crown princess Mette-Marit was a citizen. Before she got married, she was on broadcast after getting cast at a drug party. She also lived with another man and had a child. The crown prince announced his marriage with her and it became controversial. The crown prince went on TV and said, "I'm willing to give up the throne for this marriage" and left the palace to live with Mette-Marit. Mette-Marit confessed her past on TV and regretted it. Norwegian citizens are finally accepting her as a crown princess."

Park Misun, "if I could become a queen, I could try hard like her. It's a good ending."

-

1. [+264, -9] Just like Park Misun said, I'm confident to get rid of my bad habits and past if I can become a queen ㅋㅋ

2. [+162, -11] It worked because the prince appealed like that. Don't ignore a woman's past.

3. [+117, -8] I don't agree with the top comment. A person doesn't change easily. You could pretend to be an innocent princess for a few years but someone who was born to be a delinquent will go back to their true self or do bad stuff secretly to release their desire. An example could be celebrities that forget their hard-work and disappoint the audience with illegal gambling and drunk driving. If she really changed and lives as a proper princess, it's something to praise and respect.

4. [+10, -1] Norway representative's naive personality is cute ㅋㅋ 




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Daniel confesses, "my mother is a single mom... my father was an ill-fated relationship"

Source: 10 Asia via Nate

Daniel, "my father was an Israeli soldier. He went back to Israel because of a war. My mother gave birth to me by herself and I never saw my father in my life. I wondered if he was an ill-fated relationship and hated him. But I got in touch with him on SNS recently and we video chatted. He was happy to see me and I realized that it wasn't true. My bad feelings went away. I wonder how it'd be if I go to Israel to see him."

-

1. [+657, -13] It's not easy to talk about family issues on broadcast... I'm always cheering for you even though you're the boring member! Boring Daniel

2. [+492, -19] So romantic ^^

3. [+442, -26] No wonder why his voice sounds sad like a pained person




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Guillaume, "Im Yohwan is the ill-fated relationship of me... I always lost to him"

Source: Xports News via Nate

1. [+357, -6] Hong Jinho: "What did you say, you jerk?"

2. [+217, -5] But Guillaume is the protoss in my memories. The Ladder ranking.

3. [+191, -17] Hong Jinho: "Did you not see coca cola 3 games?"

4. [+27, -1] Im Yohwan is a nightmare to all pro-gamers out there, isn't he?

5. [+22, -3] Hong Jinho trended "3 games" "don't bash Kong" "number 2" thanks to Im Yohwan, he must be laughing while watching this episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top